Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

I had a wonderful Christmas--I went to a Christmas Eve service at church, visited my neighbors and relatives, and ate special treats I received as gifts! Only 3 more days until school starts again--I'm glad Susanna and Charley will get to see all their friends after the holidays. I'll miss being with with them all day, but I'll wait at the fence each afternoon to greet them when they come home. Then they'll play with me--they may even teach me some new games!

Did I tell you that my new book, "Scout, The Dog Who Learned Mona Lisa's Secret," is now available? You'll like the pretty pictures and the instructions in the back of the book for craft projects. You can learn more about it in the Gift Shop.

I wish you a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment