Things are starting to get very busy by this time of the school year with football games, 4-H meetings and other school activities. It is hard to find a healthy snack on the run. You can prepare snacks on the weekends or your free night during the week. Dried fruits are great choices because they travel well and are good for you.
Fresh Dried Apples
1. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cut an apple in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
3. Slice apples into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
4. Lay on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Bake at 200 degrees F until dry, 2 to 3 hours.
I hope you enjoy!